Saturday, October 13, 2012

Update: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Moonstone

Average all the way around for me. Just get it out there right now. I don't know what it is about me and Sally. I had this problem with the Lustre Shine Lava when I wore it, too. No pics or review on that one, either, it was pre-blog. Perhaps Dana will hook us up, I certainly won't wear it again any time soon.


Four days later. I had a chip the very first day. I'm also one of those ones who tries to make a manicure last a whole week, so I tend to spackle and putty chips and cracks. Which probably makes it look worse most of the time but I just. Don't. WANNA do it more than once a week. Such a pain. Perhaps I need to let that thinking go. But I digress. A very average polish. I've had worse, I have a whole lot better. If you like it, and have better times with this brand than I do, go for it. If not, wait for a lovely sale.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment