Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Update: OPI Nail Apps Skulls

Okay, so I was wrong. It was two days before the tips started rolling up and annoying the heck out of me. Visually they were not bad at all. If I had any kind of tolerance I could have left them on for probably two more days without too much of an issue. I just couldn't take it any more.

I did say I put them on rather fast. Probably too fast. I had some built in buckling from the get go because of it. Also the tips were sort of rough and lol rather a bit sticky. That's what I get for being mad and blowing it off.







This was the first day. It's not so bad, see? That thumbnail actually laid right back down. I had some curling elsewhere as well. The right pointer, I can't remember how I chunked that out of the sticker, I think I dragged it across something.

Second day wasn't visually bad. But I could NOT STOP PLAYING WITH THE CURLED UP BITS. They'd lay back down well enough and then I'd start rolling them back up again. Couldn't take it.

Removal was easy. They're stickers! And then I did the fastest mani in the east...

Oh wait I remember how I chunked that pointer! My cat bit it. :D

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment