Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How You Know You MAY Be Obsessed

I started to update my polish list a little while ago. I realized it's been a couple of weeks since my last update, so I set about gathering up the new bottles. And then those other new bottles. And aren't there a couple in that bag over there..yep, got it. Wait, what about those others that I showed off at work the other day?


Then when you see the pile on your bed, and it's all colors that aren't in the official polish list and all you can think is, OH MY GOD HOW MANY NEW ONES IS THAT?!?!?

That's when you know that you MAY be obsessed.
 
Check out my new updates to Dana's Polish List now!


1 comment:

  1. Pfft. Obsessed is when you can't eat because you spend your food money on nail polish. Which sounds like a great diet!

    ReplyDelete