Saturday, January 12, 2013

Illamasqua Glitterati: Manicure + Magic Eraser = Major Mistake

After my last experiment with USE ALL THE POLISHES, I decided to just go with one gorgeous sparkly delicious color. My UPS Boyfriend* had brought me a lovely package from Sephora, which included a beautiful little gem that Jess had told me about a few days before: this Nail Varnish Duo from Illamasqua.

I was immediately attracted to Glitterati. Of course I was. It's a luscious color. It's full of glitter. It's so SHINY!! I didn't go wild with the pictures--I was kind of waiting for the next day, maybe we'd have a little sun? (We didn't, but that's not why I only have a couple of pictures...)

The next morning, I got the bright idea to deep clean my kitchen. Which included a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Turns out those things are incredibly efficient at removing all kinds of stuff...including Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Glitterati. Sigh.

But it's like the universe was taking care of me. Because then I got my Zoya shipment from their incredible recent *three free* sale (it's still on, through Jan 13--three free bottles, just pay $10 in shipping. Or spend $25 beyond the three free bottles and it's free shipping, just use code ZOYA2013 at checkout) and I was already planning. Stay tuned for that update!

------------------
*that's what my husband calls him because he's at my house so often. I may have a small addiction to internet shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment