Sunday, November 25, 2012

Picture Polish Warning + Ozotic Sugar 903

I took a few days off from the polish. I'd broken a couple of nails and had some issues with peeling so I needed to give myself a little break. In the meantime, Jess and I placed an order with the girls at piCture pOlish and in what must be some kind of around-the-world shipping miracle, I received our order in three days.


So! I chose my favorites from the colors I had received: Warning, a blue-toned mid-range purple color. Not too pastel, but still a far cry from my usual dark or royal purples. It looks glittery in the bottle and shimmery on the nail. I applied two coats with no issues--smooth, even color in two coats. Three would have been better for 100% opacity but I was good with two coatss. I topped it with one coat of Ozotic Sugar 903, a baby blue super-sheer multi chrome top coat that's meant to be used with another color.

Warning:
Full Sun. You can see where I smudged. Oops.
 





Shade...
With Ozotic 903 Sugar on top...
And because I can never just leave it alone anymore, I added flower decals to the ring finger as an accent. Finished with a top coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.

Love the color, extra-love the sugary top coat! Definitely will be buying more piCture pOlish in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment