Saturday, November 24, 2012

A quick note of "Holy cow that's AMAZING!"

Hey y'all! I will have an actual post tomorrow for my mani of the week, but I wanted to say a quick THANK YOU! to the amazing ladies at piCture pOlish. Jess and I decided we each wanted a few polishes so we combined an order to save a little on shipping. I placed the order on Sunday night and received it Wednesday morning. FROM AUSTRALIA. That is incredibly quick response and I couldn't be happier with their response time and the incredible polishes I received. I still have the ones for Jess, packed up and waiting for me to make it to the post office, but I know she's going to love it just as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that I get orders from Australia faster than I do from Indiana. lol

    ReplyDelete