Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hard Candy Gummy Green

When I first saw the new Hard Candys at Wal-Mart, I went a little crazy on 'em. I think I bought like eight the first time. A few were sold out so I hit like four other Wal-Marts to find the rest where a lot of them were sold out as well. Also, after Dana's last post, I'm pretty sure I'm not done with them yet, either. I want that blue lol.

This was one of the first group I bought, was in fact the first one I grabbed off the display, on the way to my sister's house. When I got there, I was showing them off and my niece seemed to really like this one so I bit the bullet and gave it to her. And then I was sad I did because three stores later I still didn't have it. It took a while, but finally!




LOL Lookit my stubby little nails. That's great. Isn't that adorable though? It's mint chocolate chip ice cream! I love it, definitely a great color.

The polish is sort of watery and thin but was somehow opaque in two coats, which is what this is. The glitter gave no issues either, it was very easy to get it where I wanted it. The only problem I had with it was that it tends to drag the glitter to the nail tips so my ends were a bit bumpy and had to be smoothed before it dried. It also dries sort of dull, not very shiny, and very mildly rough. I did top coat twice and then a layer of SV to seal it.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment