Friday, June 7, 2013

Dreamy Lacquer Co: Guns of My Father

I wanted to show off some of my pretty new Dark Tower: The Gunslinger polishes, so I hope you all don't mind if I indulge myself a little bit. I'm...you know, kind of proud of them.

I chose Guns of My Father to start. It's a shiny silver polish with a gold highlight. It represents Roland's guns, silver with the yellow sandalwood grips.

I'm not going to review. I just want to show it off! This is three coats, no top coat. The pictures from top to bottom are indoor light, direct sun, and indirect bright outdoor light.



 


You can see the gold highlight best in the last pictures. Man, do I love this polish. I've been rocking it for 5 days and I've got next to no tip wear and one chip that happened when I almost smashed my nail. I'm tempted to leave it on another week to see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! The last picture is pretty cool. Silver and gold, the two best metals there are =o).
    Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete