Thursday, June 27, 2013

DLC Preacher Woman

Yes yes yes, I know you already saw this but that was the "professional" post. This is the one where I tell you what it's like to wear, see. Also, I've been seeing pictures of this polish for weeks just waiting to get my hands on it. Or it on my hands. Whichever. There was no way I wasn't going to wear it.

I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much just from the look, to be honest. I almost always gravitate to the darker colors with very few exceptions. This happens to be one of them


Preacher Woman is what I'd call an eggshell white. Which may be wildly incorrect because I'm not good at naming colors. It's what I imagine it to be anyhow lol. It's thin and translucent and absolutely packed with just the right amount of various shapes and sizes of gold, copper, and brown glitters. There's no way you're not getting the perfect amount on the nail. It can be a tiny bit difficult to place on the first layer but the second catches wherever you may have had trouble hitting. A third coat helps vanish the nail line.




It dries to a nice shine on its own but I added a top coat of SV to seal and speed the dry time, which was on the average side. I keep forgetting to take pics of it in the sun, too. I'm so out of practice after all that poop.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment