Sunday, March 10, 2013

Update: Zoya Chyna, and bonus Nyx swatches!

I'm so in love with this Chyna polish it's ridiculous. I had a few chipping issues and a little more than the usual tip wear, but I'm not shocked by that because of the lack of top coat.

 


I included that last out of focus picture because you can really see the glitter shine, which isn't so obvious in the other pictures. Love, I tell you. Oh, and be prepared to have silver micro glitter all over when you remove this one. Every silver lining has a cloud, right?

Bonus! When I bought Chyna, I also bought Nyx (another of the Pixie Dust collection), and I did some swatches prior to doing the Chyna. Nyx is a nice color--kind of a sky blue shimmery matte texture. However, as I sat  on my bed with the usual artificial light, the blue utterly failed to make an appearance in the pictures:


...and then there was flash...

...which is a much closer representation of the polish in the bottle. I'm really looking forward to the next round of Pixie Dust shades this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment