Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OPI Easter Eggs

For about three weeks now I've been operating under the delusion that Easter is this Sunday. Just so you know, it's not. Really. I've got almost two whole weeks left. -_-

What that means though is that I have busted out my Easter mani early. Whoops.

I was trying to keep it mostly simple, just some nice pastel egg paints. I have since found out that apparently I'm not really a pastels girl because I don't own that many. I also can't keep it simple most of the time. But I already knew that.




And there you have it. Crooked lines and all! lol

All colors used were OPI:
  • Alpine Snow
  • Fiercely Fiona
  • Hot & Spicy
  • If You Moust You Moust
  • Rumple's Wiggin'
  • What's With The Cattitude?
  • Who The Shrek Are You?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment