Friday, December 28, 2012

Update: AtC A Munkle for Your Uncle

This is going to be just the worst update I've done so far for the simple fact that I totally forgot to take a picture before I removed the polish. I wore it three days and I assure you that there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. There was hardly a difference between what I took off and the pics in the original post. None of the glitter shells came off, no chipping, hardly any tip wear. And one of my cats just loves chewing on my nails, so those thick shells held up very well. I mostly just fell out of the Christmas glitter spirit and wanted it off. It even removed well, with foils, it came off very smoothly.

A Munkle for Your Uncle gets a self high five from me, do go buy it it if you can still get hold of it.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment