Monday, December 31, 2012

Butter London New Years Eve Nail Art

The amount of polishes I used in this manicure is almost embarrassing. Overkill much? Whatever, it's New Years Eve! It also went much better than I had any right to expect it to be. This is the first time I've used my Butter London stock and I they mostly worked really well. Very easy to use, especially in the capacity I did. Except for one. There's always one, isn't there?

I started out with the vague idea that I was again going to keep it simple. I just wanted to try maybe fireworks, maybe paint the years on them and it started going so well that I just spiraled out of control and did all of it. :)



The base, The Black Knight, was the only polish with which I had any problems. It went on sorta smeary because it was drying very fast and I was poking around. My fault maybe?  But lookit! I love it, I think it's great.

And now for the huge list of polishes I smashed into it:

Cheeky Chops
Diamond Geezer
Fairy Cake
Fiddlesticks
Henley Regatta
Jack The Lad
Rosie Lee
Scallywag
Scuppered
Tart With A Heart
The Black Knight
The Fully Monty
The Old Bill

If you wanna know which is which, ask in the comments and LOL I'll try to figure it out because right now I can't remember. Cute right?

Have a happy and safe New Years Eve, friends. :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment