Saturday, September 21, 2013

Glitter Gal Belgian Chocolate

I love this polish. A chocolatey holo? Sign me up. It took me so long to get my hands on a bottle though. Every time I remembered to check if the stockists had it, they were sold out. Or I'd see it in stock but then something else I wanted wasn't in stock so I'd wait to combine 'em for shipping and then it would go out of stock.

Finally though. Mines, duh. Oh yes, it would be mine! lol




Lookit. *gazes dreamily* Delish. It was a bit of a bear to work with, sort of on the thick side and a bit streaky. An aqua base coat might not be out of the question but it's totally workable without that. Maybe some thinner would help out, too.

I am and was a bit worried. Both of which because I again used the Deborah Lippmann gel lab duo. Was worried because when I put on the top coat, it damn near killed the holo in the polish. I thought it was going to have to be redone right then. Even after it started to get mostly dry. Somehow though, full dry allowed it to shine back through and it really is just that pretty.

Still worried because I'm wondering if I'm going to have massive chipping again. I have to give the DL duo another shot. Maybe it just didn't like that polish? Maybe it was something on my nails? We shall see.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment