Thursday, September 12, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance

This one has been a lemming for me since the very first time I saw it on a blog months ago. I just couldn't justify spending $20 on a polish. Especially where there was already a much more affordable dupe out there, which I bought as soon as I found out about it. I haven't used it yet though. I don't even know why I do such things. I tell myself that yeah, it's to save money and hey, the dupe is just as good, but I know how I am. When my heart is set on something, I'm going to get it eventually.

Which I did, of course. Beauty Brands had a 50% off sale on the Lippmann's and I couldn't resist. This and several others I'd been craving...


So after I took a week off from work and decided to baby the nails for a week as well, there was no choice to be made. I was getting this on my nails next.



If you haven't seen Bad Romance by now, it's a black base with purple glitters in it. It seems like such a standard polish when I come out and say it like that and I honestly don't know why it captivates me so. I just know that I love it and could not resist the sale price.

This dries gritty, you'll want top coat. Application is pretty smooth, this is only two coats. And it dries fast.

Oh hey, that sale? Still going on. You're welcome. Your wallet may hate me though.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment