Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fing'rs Heart 2 Art

The Fing'rs Heart 2 Art collection has been out since the end of July, from what I've been able to find on the Interwebs, but it just showed up in my local Wal-Mart this week. Of course I went a little bit overboard and bought 3 or 4 of the nail tattoos, a couple of sets of the nail art stickers, and the Stamp It kit.

Although I have yet to complete a full manicure using any one of the things I bought, I have done a bit of experimentation. What I've learned so far:

  1. Use a WHITE base coat under the nail tattoos!
  2. When you dip your basically trimmed to size nail tattoo in the water, expect the backing paper to soften and bow immediately. There is no wait time here, y'all. 
  3. If you think the nail sticker is too wide for your nail (London Bridge), don't even try it. Because it will look stupid if you point the bridge up-and-down. 
  4. Stamping requires patience. Develop some. 

I'll let you all know how it goes from here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Vanessa! I'll head over and follow you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete