Friday, September 27, 2013

Dreamy Lacquer Co: Legend of Sleepy Holo

Spoiler alert! I've been working on some holographic polishes. I think most holos are so beautiful, and I can never get enough of them, so I thought I'd try my own hand at it.

This is one of my new creations, Legend of Sleepy Holo. As you can see, it's a lovely pumpkin orange linear holographic polish.

without flash

with flash


It's a great shade for Halloween--like Jess said, can't you just see it with some little black triangles and a crooked little pumpkin mouth on top? But the color will carry you from now through Thanksgiving. It's a limited edition that you will find exclusively in our Storenvy shop. What are you waiting for? :)

Also, this is our 200th post. I KNOW, RIGHT? So we attempted to draw you a little picture :)
hey, at least we tried... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment