Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zoya Zara

Why does it seem more difficult to paint short nails than long ones? And boy oh boy are these short. My middle finger cracked all the way to the base of the tip and took several layers off the top past that into the bed. Major potential for pain missed by a hair, I tell ya. Still. Teeny tiny nails.

Zara is the first Zoya I've ever worn. I know right. I have a ton, I just always choose something else first. But since my Zoyas and A-Englands are in the same box and I had to put recently purchased bottles of the latter away, I went for it.


It went on very well. I thought it was going to be one of those stupid thin ones that takes eight billion layers for opacity but it was good in two coats. Surprised me. Perhaps if I actually had tips it would have taken more, since I abhor visible nail line. Brace yourselves...very very short.



Awesome right. -_- Ah well. They'll grow back. Very nice sparkly lilac color though. I wonder if it will chip when I don't have any actual length...

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment