Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cirque Epoch

I had a bit of a tough time with this one. First off, I bought it AGES ago so it's been sitting in the bin since. A lot of Cirque polishes separate, all the ingredients sink to the bottom, so it took a heap load of shaking to get it mixed back up again. Once you do, it does stay for a good bit of time but like the website says, you're gonna need to do some shaking.

Epoch is a dominantly near emerald green glitter that actually has a duochrome to it. It shifts from green through teal to blue and purple. It's mostly a subtle shift, you don't see it all the time, but when it happens, ka-pow.




It's mostly the color in the first pic but you can see the other shades starting to show at the edges in the second.

Application was so so. It is strangely streaky, but it's not thin. It could probably have been done in one coat but I had to do two because I had gaps. It also dries to a odd almost matte. I never saw glitter dry that way before lol. It's a little gritty rough to the touch so you're going to need some top coat on this (it took two coats for me as well).

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment