Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkeys Round 2

And a bit differently this time. Although this one is the main one you see when you Google image "Thanksgiving nail art." I was trying to keep it simple as I waited too long and had a lot to do already. It's something about me and Thanksgiving where I decide to wait until the last minute to do these.






And there you have it. Pretty easy to do, as well. Colors used:

  • OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y? for red tail feathers and snood
  • OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke for yellow tail feathers
  • butterLONDON Teetotal for turkey body
  • butterLONDON Cheeky Chops for beak
  • OPI Sprung for brown tail feathers
  • OPI Alpine Snow for eyeballs
  • Essie Licorice for pupils
  • OPI Muir Muir On The Wall for other eight nails

Hope all of our American readers had a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment