Sunday, August 18, 2013

Update: OPI I Think in Pink (and stickers)

Okay, the stickers were a pain to remove. Right up there with getting glitter all over the place. The Kiss package doesn't come with removal instructions so I just used acetone and a cotton ball like always. Despite the fact that several of them started lifting before the week was up even with all the top coat I slathered on 'em, it was like the acetone glued 'em back down and then they smeared all over the place before they started breaking up. I had little chunks of sticker all over. Ick.

The polish itself was...well, it's OPI, there isn't too much that needs to be said there. It was still pretty pristine. I had some edges that were just about to chip but nothing at all obvious.



For a giggle, check the zoom. LOOK AT ALL THE BUBBLES! Seriously, those took like two days to start popping up, I have no idea why. I mean, I know why it happened, I said I used a lot of top coat. But it took so long. And didn't help anyhow because they still weren't smooth and they started peeling up. It wasn't anything horribly bad, enough to catch on my hair or something but yeah. Sheesh.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment